• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thornit Powder

Holly

I would like to order some of this, but cant seem to find a US site for it. Is it only sold in the UK? I am guessing they would ship to teh US if I order some??

It seems like amazing stuff to help with ear issues!

I've never heard of it before.

I'd still want to take my dog to the vet and have all ear issues examined and diagnosed by the vet. :flwr:

I've only heard about people getting it in the UK. I've never seen it in ANY of the catalogs I get.

Hi All!

I use Thornit once weekly on my cuddle and have done for many years, it is a great preventative!! Did a search on Google and found this website where you can check it out, they have a new improved version that I will try when I need to refill again!!

http://www.thornit-ear-powder.com/acatalog/For_Ears.html

This is a .com addy but a UK site, am sure if you email them they would be happy to discuss shipping with you!

P.S Click on the home page for a link to the page that discusses Thornit!!

Thornit powder

Hi .

I too use Thornit powder for my cavi gang on a regular basis and I have yet to have an ear problem with any of my 4.

Goog stuff although it does have a "clinical " smell! Not unpleasant but like being at work when I was nursing!

I don't like the idea of putting powder into ears and prefer liquids like Leo. I only use this, too, if the ears look a little grubby.

I use Thornit every once in a while and I ordered online from the UK. As far as I know it's not available in the US.

i have never heard of Thornit powder, but might give it a try as both Jake and Lucy have had ear mites in the past!

Back