Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scariest night ever

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scariest night ever

I'm staying home alone at the moment my folks are away... So last night I for no reasons I decieded to double deadlock all our doors and I brought Marley into my room which i don't normally do.
    Well I woke up an hour ago 2am as Marley was being really restless, then the side light came on i looked outside and couldnt see anything. But Marley kept looking around so i started to feel a bit nervous, then someone tried to open my door!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a door that goes outside... needless to say I PANICKED!! There was 2 big guys outside with a torch, they open the side gate and went into my front yard (my room is at the front), they jumped the wall. I couldnt breath i was so scared, i was shaking all over I couldnt even remember my neighbours numbers i had to look it up.
    I can't sleep now my neighbour is staying the night. Tomorrow i'm getting my friend to stay over... Its my worst nightmare and it happened!! I'm just SOOOOOOOOO glad they didn't get inside... I just need to try and calm down.
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! That is scary! Can't you call the police. Tell them there are prowlers in the neighorhood. Please call somebody and let them know you are home alone right now.

Post Thanks / Like

My neighbours came over and one is staying the night, thats the wonderful thing about having a good relationship with the people living around you.
    Every noise makes me jump I cant wait till the sun comes up
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox

Post Thanks / Like

That's a relief. It's good have to great neighbors. I would freak out if someone was trying to get in my place. Scary enough when groups of teenagers are climbing over my fence just to get to the next house.

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep all your lights on ok. I'd call the cops too.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Pauline keep ur lights on and def. call the cops.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG!! You must have had such a shock! Agree with calling the police and leaving some lights on, at least you have some-one there with you now!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Double OMG!!! I'd call the police maybe then can get a them to be in your area more often.
    Mom to Maverick (3-18-07)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yikes! I hope you have a better night tonight!

Try leaving the bathroom light on all night. I remember reading that will help keep burglars away.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That would be my worst nightmare as well; I am so glad you had double bolted those doors and had a guard-cavalier at your side. How are you doing now? Did you talk to the police?
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com