• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scariest night ever

Oh my goodness, that put chills up my spine. {shudders} You poor thing, that would have really freaked me out too. Thank goodness the doors were well secured.

Well last night I had 5 people over and 3 dogs hahahah!! I was so funny, absolute mayhem! Marley was so overwhelmed he couldn't decide who to play with first! :D
I ahve another friend over tonight they are all having turns of babysitting me hehehe I'm also being called constantly by friends and relatives, talk about getting a lot of attention hehehe! I'm feeling a lot better now, still feel nervous at night time but i'm sure that will gradually reduce, i'm just really looking forward to my folks getting home (never thought i would say that ;))!
And i've finally slept! WOOOOO I feel so much better, not sleeping wasn't helping my ability to cope with the situation.
Thankyou everyone for the support you have no idea how must it helped.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU:mexwav:

What a relief to hear that you slept! Not sleeping and worrying makes everything much worse. It is so good to hear that everybody stepped in and took care of you!
Charlotte

OMG!!! I woild be soooo scared. Glad you slept. If I where you and I was watching them climb over my wall and try to get in I would have paniced liked you.

Back