• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trip to the Bettystown!

ClaireH

Me and the OH took Bonnie and Mya to the beach for the day and my god... Bonnie loved it! Mya on the other hand is one of the laziest dogs i have ever come across!!!! :lol: She does not like walking! Was grand though-Bonnie was lively enough for both of them!! :luv::l*v:

So this is Mya...
P9130163.jpg

Nooooooo you can't make me walk....
P9130165.jpg

P9130175.jpg

P9130171.jpg

P9130169.jpg

P9130164.jpg

Beautiful dogs and great pictures. Was this the first time they went to the beach? There's a beach near us that let dogs on after September so we can't wait. It's only a tiny beach with imported sand!

Those are great -- must get up to that beach sometime! That pic on her back is just hilarious.

Great photos, I love watching dogs on the beach, especiallly when it's a big beach with not many others on.:D

Back