• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Yes we are still around.

Linda

Hi Everybody

So sorry, I have had one hectic hectic summer.
With my parents moving and Health Problems things have been very very busy for me. Dudley and Darby just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everybody.

Things seem to be settling down a tad now, thought some of you may like to see some updated pics of my wee boys.

Dudley looking a wee bit tired this morning.:slp:
dudleysept17.jpg

Darby his usual spunky self, this boy is a hoot.:wggle::wggle:
darbyS.jpg

Darby has grown up so fast, it just seems like yesterday that I was anxiously awaiting his arrival.

darbysept17.jpg

My two luvs, and my hubby asking if I want a third.

Hmmmm very tempting, but I think after the year I have had it is best to wait a while.:xfngr:If things go well maybe next year.

dd.jpg

DDSept17.jpg

Thanks for looking, will try to get myself back on track.
Missing everyone, I am sure there are tons of new members.

Oh they r so sweet.:lotsaluv: I love the photos.:snap::snap: I love the 4th photo.

What lovely dogs you have there. They are r good with the camra. When I take a photo they normally look away. I'm not that ugly.:lol: :lol:

More pictures please soon as possible.:)

Hey Linda! nice to see you :flwr::flwr:
The BOYS are looking better than ever :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I agree with Jennifer ~ more pics please :hug:

Thanks for your sweet comments, long time Claire.:flwr::flwr::flwr::flwr:

The boys say woof woof wooooooooooooooof.

Aww, they're such a great pair :DDarby is an absolute stunner of a dog :paw: I'd do anything to get my two's coats looking like that but it would mean confiscating Mum's clippers....

Hi Linda nice to see you back :flwr: Dudley and Darby are gorgeous, i cant belive how grown up Darby is so grown up, i can remember when you was waiting to collect him :luv:

Back