• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

***** Just Back From The Vet***

charly

:updte:hey we got back an hour ago just got her settled (god i sound like a mother)...anyhoo the vet doesnt seem that worried at all,he knew what i was talking about (so i felt stupid with my fileicon_whistling) he explained alot to me so i feel more relaxed,the sheer panic has gone.she got her 2nd injection flea spray heart exam etc. he seemed happy with her i have to watch her says it may never happen again:xfngr:.we have to wait and see, im going back with her in 2 weeks. in the mean time i need to go see a shrink because of the nervous break down i had last night i think hysteria set in at one stage :wggle:. i would just like to thank everyone who helped last night i could hardly see through the tears (drama) but everyone was fab and a big thanks to KARLIN the websites you gave me calmed me last night im off for a lie down A BIG THANK YOU :lotsaluv::thnku::thnku::thnku::thnku::thnku::lotsaluv:

That's good, I'm glad your vet is familiar with this syndrome and hopefully you won't see any further problems. :xfngr:

This can be a serious issue though, so it is really important to watch for any further developments. There are medications that can manage the seizures in many cases.

Back