• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey passed away - 12th Sept

casshon

I am sad to say that Honey passed away last Wednesday. I was away on holidays and just found out today as my family did not want to tell me while I was away. We are all devastated. She got sick on Monday and went down hill very fast. The vet said she had liver failure and may have had a tumour. She went into a coma and never came back.

Honey would have been 13 years old on 4th November. She has had a great life and brought joy to all who met her. She has had battles with her health all her life but never once complained. She had pyometra at age 2 and had to have an emergency hysterectomy. She broke her cruciate ligament and had to have a replacement fitted. Then she got bladder stones and had an operation to remove them. We were so lucky to have this amount of time with her. Cassie died just over a year ago and Honey missed her a lot so I hope that now they are happy together once again.

Honey, you were the best dog anyone could have asked for. Goodbye sweetheart :flwr:.

This is one of the last photos I took of Honey. She is lying on bubble wrap. She always knew the most comfortable places to lie down :luv:
376717418ce271a588e563860de9f1069e6fda4024e82ed5eb0bbab5d053a46e7bf9385c.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Honey sounds like she was a wonderful companion. You can think of her now with her side kick Cassie playing together free of pain and sickness. She will be waiting for you on that far distant day when go join her.

I'm so sorry to hear that Honey passed away. :( She sounded like a wonderful companion.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. May time bring healing of your pain and warm smiles of those special memories of Honey and Cassie!

Niamh, I'm so very very sorry for your loss :( That must have been so devastating for you to hear on your return home from your trip to Boston :hug: My thoughts are with you and your family at this heartbreaking time.

:hug::hug::hug:

Thinking of you and yours during this time. I'm so sorry to hear about Honey, she was such a beautiful girl. :flwr:

I know how you are feeling, keep strong. I am sure Honey wouldn't want you to be sad. Maybe Honey and Daisy are up there playing together, its a sweet thought.

Emma x

Back