• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey passed away - 12th Sept

I know how you are feeling, keep strong. I am sure Honey wouldn't want you to be sad. Maybe Honey and Daisy are up there playing together, its a sweet thought.

Emma x

And there's a lovely human rescuer to help, as a 27 year-old Dogpages regular died suddenly, last week.

I am so sorry to hear she has passed away; she was such a lovely girl. It must be terribly difficult when she has been a part of your family for so long. I can tell from all you have said about her that she had a very loved place.

I am so sad to hear about Honey. She was such a beautiful girl and lived such a lovely life surrounded with care and love. Rest easily little Honey.

I was very sad to read about Honey's passing. Take comfort in knowing she lived a good life with you and your family. Take are.

Thank you everyone for all the nice words - they mean a lot. It was a big shock but it's beginning to sink in now.

Here are a few more pictures of my beautiful girl.

396906252_c4ef92a671_m.jpg

298309794_d0d8233c9f_m.jpg

The three girls together (Honey and my 2 rescues Molly - blen and Bella - tri)
470238750_2d0b8c4304_m.jpg

Christmas 2006
1411797462_681787a306_m.jpg

Being a good sister
1411797164_292d4fede3_m.jpg

Honey with her Mum Cassie (who passed on last year)
1411797016_10cbaf3354_m.jpg

After bath time
1411796468_6cab713e39_m.jpg

Thanks for looking :luv:

I'm so sorry to hear of Honey's passing. She will be running free with Cassie and will always be around you in spirit, watching over her loving and loved Mamma.

Take care xxxxx

So very sorry to hear about your beautiful Honey, run free at the bridge sweetheart:lotsaluv: Good Night and God Bless You! :lotsaluv:

Honey is such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry that she has passed on. It is always so painful when they have to go. :(

So very sorry to hear of the loss of your precious Honey - such a beautiful girl and obviously a very special character.

Thinking of you at this time.

Back