• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Proud mom of Bentley

Kerry and Bentley

I just joined this message board yesterday in search of some answers for a condition Bentley has called Medial Luxating Patella. The response I got was fantastic and I appreciate everything everyone had to say.

I thought I would go ahead and formally introduce us now that I've solicited all of you for advice :) Bentley and I are from Northern California and he is about a year and half old. When I first got him and he snuggled right up to me, I knew it was love :luv:

He is the most amazing dog and has the best personality I've ever seen. He's my first Cavalier and I wouldn't trade him for anything - in fact I'm toying with the idea of getting another!

I'm already addicted to this web site and looking and pictures and seeing what everyone has to say! Happy to be here!! :D

icon_welcome Kerry and Bentley:

Your picture of Bentley on the boat is wonderful. We love pictures around here (hint, hint)! Its great to welcome new members to the forum. My name is Julie and I live in South Florida with a collection of Cavs and Corgis. The five of us can't wait to hear all about Bentley and to see loads of his pictures!

Yep that avatar will make he other dogs jealous -- they'd like to be on that holiday (heck, I would oike to be on a boat on a lake right now myself... :lol:).

Welcome and let us know how the surgery goes -- you can get lots of advice here from folks whose dogs have had it done.

Hello! icon_welcome to the boards!!

Agree with Karlin, that avatar is wonderful and yep! I would sooooooo love to be on a cruise somewhere right now too! :lol:

Looking forwards to hearing more on how Bentley's surgery goes and also of seeing more :snap: of him soon too!

Welcome, so glad you are here. Bentley is adorable. Yes, please let us know how his surgery goes. Judy and Dixie

Back