• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

please look

charly

i dont know how to up load my pictures im on that flickr yokibob, but i was able to put my babies on my avator i just saw it :jump: i only put them on 10 mins ago can you see them what you think charly,s the blenheim (1 year and 3 mths) poppy,s the ruby (11 weeks) she,s the one who had the fits. but we wont mention them :*nana::*nana::*nana::*nana:

It's hard to tell, the avatars are so small, looking forward to you working out how to post pictures so I can have a proper look at your babies :D It took me ages to work it out, now I must post more pics than anyone!! :rolleyes:

:rah: I can see your babies and they look gorgeous!!
If you're having trouble with Flickr, maybe try Photobucket instead, I find it really easy to use.

Back