• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SO close!!

Mycavyangels

to Falling in

batterseareunionshow006-1.jpg

batterseareunionshow005-1.jpg

batterseareunionshow012.jpg

batterseareunionshow011-1.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful place! Could you please tell us where it is?
Was she just getting a drink, or watching something in the water? Great pictures, as usual!

It only takes a slip of the paw...or someone in the way.

When we had a new bathroom suite, we kept the old bath to make into a garden pond (never happened) and one day, when youngster Joly came in soaked my first reaction was that he'd fallen in, as the tub was filled with rainwater. However, the ground around the bath was dry and then I noticed that Izzy, who was dry, had mud up to his knees.

As Joly wouldn't voluntarily go into water, this is what we think happened :

Izzy, followed by Joly squeezed up the very narrow passage between our garge and the fence, then turned round and approached the neighbours' garden by squeezing between the fence and their garage. At the end of the passge, Izzy will have stopped when he encountered the mud around Merv's wildlife pond, but Joly must have beeen going too fast and went over the top and into the pond, thus avoiding the mud. Neither dog went there again.

What a beautiful place! Could you please tell us where it is?
Was she just getting a drink, or watching something in the water? Great pictures, as usual!

the park we go to is called Beddington :D its a lovely park
yep she was having a drink hehe

It only takes a slip of the paw...or someone in the way.

When we had a new bathroom suite, we kept the old bath to make into a garden pond (never happened) and one day, when youngster Joly came in soaked my first reaction was that he'd fallen in, as the tub was filled with rainwater. However, the ground around the bath was dry and then I noticed that Izzy, who was dry, had mud up to his knees.

As Joly wouldn't voluntarily go into water, this is what we think happened :

Izzy, followed by Joly squeezed up the very narrow passage between our garge and the fence, then turned round and approached the neighbours' garden by squeezing between the fence and their garage. At the end of the passge, Izzy will have stopped when he encountered the mud around Merv's wildlife pond, but Joly must have beeen going too fast and went over the top and into the pond, thus avoiding the mud. Neither dog went there again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Silly doggies:D

She would of got cooled off allright if she had fallen in:D Sort of looks like she may have been watching some tiddlers.:D

I would be at that spot everyday.......Wonderful pictues and beautiful dogs... Judy and Dixie

Looked in the one pic like she was admiring the "other" dog in the water :p Looks a truly stunning spot to exercise the dogs too! :dogwlk:

Back