• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Dog in a hat !

sins

While at a friends house my kids raided her teddy bear collection, and took a bear's hat and put it on Daisy's head.Of course we took a photo and as we laughed at it on the camera, we ignored the low grade snarling and growling noise.When we turned around eventually,the hat was shredded in pieces and all that remained was a soggy pink ribbon.:D

Sins

I have a similar one somewhere...ah here it is!
509604443_3f91cf04ae.jpg

Oh gosh those are both :rotfl:

I put img tags on the top pic so it will show without people having to click to it. :)

Priceless! The expression on Dylan's face in hilarious, he seems to be enjoying the joke a lot more than Miss Daisy!
Sins

It took ages to get that hat on him, he kept still for a second while he yawned, I plonked the hat on and my daughter quickly too the pic!

OK, I see a hat in the future for Dixie......very cute pictures. Both of them. Judy and Dixie

Back