• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME!! Water Babies!!

Cathryn

Hi!

Sorry to have taken so long getting back to this folks, our phone line was cut through by the gas workers rendering me off line for a couple of days Sorry!!

OK, Have looked back and had a long thought and I have decided on the theme "Water Babies" :lotsaluv:

This can be pics of any nature involving Cavaliers and Water, be it having a bath/shower, swimming in a pool, in the sea, splashing about in muddy puddles etc, etc... THE WETTER THE BETTER!!!

So get digging in those picture files, and snapping with those camera's :snap: Let's see how wet 'n wild the Cavalier Talk Cavaliers can really be!! :lol:

Have Fun!!!! (y)

Oh Great Theme :D
heres my entry

Crazy Bud

batterseareunionshow055.jpg

What did you do that for?

This is from the first bath Molly had after we got her...she was 8 weeks old. The blame and the disappointment over us is written all over her tiny face :D - now she loves to get a bath and get dried ;)
464207504_f35cdf90e2_o.jpg

Brillliant pics so far folks :rotfl: Poor Bentley, Bud looks happy in that pool, Ginger looks extremely unhappy as too does Molly, in fact I think the word there is INDIGNANT! :lol:

:cl*p: That's the thing I had in mind, keep 'em coming folks!!

OH NO!! This is really going to be a tough one!!! I can remember so many great pictures I've seen in the past and we're already off to a great start!!

Shelby doing her water therapy after her knee surgery (it doesn't look like it...but she actually loved it!!) and as you can see by her face...she took it very seriously!! :)

HPIM0794-2.jpg

Good theme idea. Hmmm...closest Dylan gets to water is a shower...let me see. Dylan loves having a shower, it makes him sleepy.
827780417_3d67f793d3.jpg

Here is our boy Grant last July playing in Lake Superior. He's about the only one of our dogs that seems to like the water. Really surprising that he liked Superior so much because it's soooooooo cold.

192080297_121d40f1c2.jpg

These are the cutest pictures!!! I just love this theme.. Dylan you melt my heart! :lotsaluv:

What a cute little ruby Bruce!!

Shelby is so determined! LOL she's cute

and I LOVE the bed too.. too bad that company is out of business.. I suspect that's mr.oliver after a round of the zoomies? LOL :p

How could you ever say no to Molly's face? She's sooo adorable! :luv:

Here's our submission. They were chasing a flying toy towards the camera .. Boy oh boy did they ever sleep well that night!! :D

880950134_b8243eb2d8_b.jpg

Thanks Sara :)

Seems everyone has great beaches but me. My nearest beach is Southend-on-Sea :yuk::yuk: I love those red stones Bruce.

Back