• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME!! Water Babies!!

Not too crazy about the water....

Bentley's first time in the lake - I don't think he was too happy to be in the water!

EditedforBoard.jpg

:w*w: These pics are getting better and better folks! Have set the deadline for midnight on Sunday 30th September UK time then will set the polls up on the Monday!

Keep those entries coming now!!

810098249_ab9ee93d33_b.jpg

Oakley claiming to have gotten some strange disease from the bath!
(please ignore the nice mildew.... its been sorted now:))

:w*w: She actually looks like she's "walking" on the top of the water there, GREAT shot Ryan & Lisa!! (y)

RJ, I wonder if it is blasphemous to ask if Lucy's nickname is JC? :D

I am getting such a good laugh out of all these shots. The looks of terror, disgust & bravery just cracks me up.

Just Bumping this up again, don't forget folks entries close on Sunday at Midnight UK time. So for those of you who still want to enter you still have a couple of days to get your pics posted! (y)

there are some great photos I keep wanting to put words under some of them

batterseareunionshow055.jpg

Dont just stand there help me out :lol::lol:

Ahh, so nice to be back here!

Love the theme, the pictures aldready posted are wonderful!

I didn't find any pictures of a wet Bono on this computer... This is the closest one to water.

m0123816.jpg

: )

But just for the fun I decided to post one of Nóra, too, even if it won't take part in the poll.

m0123860.jpg

Love it!

Back