• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucy and her treat crate

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is my mom's 8 year old cavalier, Lucy, waiting by her crate. She goes over and paws open the door and waits, in hopes that someone might put a treat inside. :lol: She slept on my bed while I was staying with my parents this past week. Compared to my crowd who keep moving around, she is nice and quiet. :rolleyes:

1408900382_00d3edbfb7.jpg

That hungry look!
1408900546_7969fa245c.jpg

Ha ha - yes, sweet and clever dog! :D It is so fun that they know how to beg for treats! And honestly, who can resist those eyes???

Good thing Lucy is your parent's fur baby. With a face like that, I give her the car keys and ATM card!:lotsaluv:

She is really beautiful. I love her soft, pudgie look. How funny though; how long will she sit there?!! And, although she's "quiet" at night, she still snores like a typical Cav, right?!?

She'll keep going back and forth to the crate and nudging it. :lol: She is even more food obsessed than Lily, which is saying a lot!!

Good thing Lucy is your parent's fur baby. With a face like that, I give her the car keys and ATM card!:lotsaluv:

What no Cell Phone?!?

:rotfl: she is so cute!! I'd give her just about anything she wanted, as long as it was good for her!! :lotsaluv:

She's a sweetie Karlin, no doubting that tell your Mom to send her my way if she ever gets tired of her, mind you I think there'd be very long queue for that little darling!! :lotsaluv:

Her face is sooo beautiful! and when they're food obsessed, they're food obsessed. Amber knows the precise cupboard in each of 'her' houses where the food is kept, so ...

in my house, she does her meerkat jump from cupboard to cupboard, always stopping at the right one...

at my grandmothers, she rockets into the kitchen, and flings herself at the appropriate cupboard (this is impressive, because she's only been there a couple of times)...

and she still hasn't worked out my parents' new house. Can't blame her. I still get confused between the bathroom and the hall cupboard..

I really love my rubies, but will always have the softest spot in my heart for the Blenheims. She wears her age well. She's beautiful.

she is just beautiful Karlin - what a star! Funny how they all have their own special little habits - I don't know how one could resist that look.

Back