• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The mid morning snack

Rj Mac

Hi guys, hope everyone's well? Haven't been online much at all recently....works been all over the place a wee bit at the mo, new shifts are being implemented and it's been causing chaos....all i seem to have been on lately is late shifts. hopefully it's starting to settle a bit now tho, just thought I'd post a couple each of the girls this morning having a wee snack....I'd post 1 of Jake too...but you have tobe lightening quick to get a pic of him eating anything......typical Lab....I'm not even sure that he chews ;)

A couple of Lucy 1st...
chewtime4.jpg
[/IMG]
chewtime3.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's a couple of Megs....who on Monday will have been home for 3 months.....
chewtime2.jpg
[/IMG]
chewtime.jpg
[/IMG]

R.

AWWWW Megs and Lucy are so pretty. They both look so happy in the sunshine. Megs looks like she's been a princess all her life. She's so blessed to have you.

:lol: I like the last pic of Megs. Looks like she say "hmmm... another pic, how's this for a smile?" Seriously they are all so beautiful.:lotsaluv:

Adorable! What a life, eh? I want to find a spot in the sun on a comfy rug and have a snack! :lol:

They both look prety darn happy with those treats! Can't believe you have had Megan for three months now -- wow!

They both look very happy!! Megs is a completely different dog to the one i collected that day!! Good on ye cannot believe that she is wit ye 3 months, that is brilliant!! :flwr:

A Cavalier with food is a happy dog!! :D Cannot believe you have had Meg for 3 months, seems like she has always been with you guys! :lotsaluv:

Back