• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi to all, newbie here!!!

hbmama

I have been reading posts from CavalierTalk for over a year now and feel I have learned so much from all of your comments and questions. I am so glad I found this forum, as it caused my husband and I to avoid the pitfalls of impulse puppy buying from disreputable breeders. I have been on a waiting list for a pup from a breeder who has all the right stuff, for almost a year now. Needless to say, as difficult as it has been waiting for our new little family member, I have been using this time to prepare our home, accumulate supplies, check out insurance, interview vets, etc, so it is not time wasted. In the meantime, I will check in daily and live vicariously through all of your precious pictures and loving comments about your babies. Happy to be on board from beautiful Southern California!

:jump::jump:icon_welcome:rah::rah::rah:
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

You have definitely come to the right site . I 'm a semi newbie too but have learned so much about cavaliers from other owners . the only problem with this site is that it's highly addictive !!! You'll be hooked too before long , I promise you ! Best of luck with your puppy search . Hope you find one soon . Hilary

Back