• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

High in Trial Brag

debjen

Yep Robbie got High in Trial at the Cavaliers of Puget Sound Specialty today..

We were in Novice B..his first time in the obedience ring..we got a huge ribbon, a pet carrier and a gift certificate

My friend took these pics..

IMG_24142.jpg

and a little smooching while waiting for the judge..it also shows the carrier we got for high in trial that they decided not to put in the official picture cuz it was in the way

IMG_24122.jpg

We also did PreNovice and got a 2nd place with another gift certificate and Rally Novice with another 1st place and another gift certificate..

Now........the rest of the story..

okay we were the only regular obedience dog that showed up..LOL..there were others entered but didn't show...we did 'Q'..barely...LOL....anyway when you are the only Qualifying dog you get High in Trial ...hee hee hee.. Acutaly for his first time in the obedience ring he did pretty darn good as I wasn't even sure we would 'Q'..and the fact that we focus more on agility than obedience I was very happy..we do need to sharpen up his heeling as that is where we loss alot of points

Oh well done! That's one big rosette! How long have you been training? He looks very sweet in the first picture. :D

Oh well done! That's one big rosette! How long have you been training? He looks very sweet in the first picture. :D

Well we've been training since he was a puppy..I always knew he was going to be a performance dog so everything we trained was with that in mind..his more formal obedience classes started when he was about 1 for a couple of classes and then again about 2-3 months ago .. we started some formal classes..but we always work a little on it..

Back