• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need advise about baxter

coconut

i had to come to work this morning so i was up at 6.30 and went into the kitchen and bax was after getting sick about 4 times since last night and there was a lil blood in each one, i have to wait for the vets to open so that i can ring them and see if i can get him seen to!! Has it ever happened to anyone else?? i have him crated in my ma's room and she will ring me if anything happens!! He was only at the vets on wednesday and the vet could not believe how big he had gotten and that he was a very health little boy checked his heart and all!!

He has gotten sick before but it would be full of grass as he sometimes thinks he is a cow!

Oh dear! Poor Baxter! I hope it's nothing serious, will check for updates, thinking of you! :hug: :flwr:

Sometimes, if they vomit, the retching can make the throat bleed a little. This happened to Joly when he swallowed a hot chip.

:xfngr: for Baxter -- hope he is OK. Vomiting blood is definitely something to take a dog to the vet for just to be on the safe side.

I hope it is nothing serious, but it is a good thing you are getting him checked out by the vets.

Back from the vets and they said that he was fine!! that he is in great form and that it was from retching and that there is no sign of infection are anything and that they are on 24hrs if he is not better!!

POOR BAXTER no food for 24 hrs

Back