• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts

Cathryn am gona make ya cry with envy LOL am going up to stay with the Rogersons for a week at the end of Nov....OHHHHHHHHHHH rabymar kisses

Firmly plants fingers in ears, "I can't hear you, I can't hear you, I can't hear you!" :lol: :rotfl:

Whilst you're up there remind Pat I'm still waiting for my B/T bitch puppy won't you?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sounds like you all have good fun at these shows. I showed my retriever, he won two seconds and a third, in some small shows, that was over 25 years ago. Think we only did four shows, we were not working and just couldn't afford to do it. Some of the people were not very nice either very rude. No matter, Prince was a star to me.:D
Prince in the woods, you can see he found the mud.:D My favourite photo of him, my youngest daughter put it into a nice frame and gave it to me for Mothers day a couple of year back.
1439852958_057d7fab9a.jpg

Back