• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday, Fiona!!

Donna27

Fiona turned 1 yesterday! I had a little get together with a few doggie friends. I made them little doggie cupcakes that were carrot peanutbutter with cheese/peanut butter frosting...mmm!! They loved them! Enjoy the pictures!!

"Mom made me wear this stupid hat...grrr...."
IMG_4179.jpg

"...but it's ok, because she made dad wear one too!"
IMG_4078.jpg

"My cupcake was yummy!"
IMG_4161.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

"My friend Heidi scarfed it down! Look at the frosting in her fur!"
IMG_4138.jpg

"Frankie was a much neater eater ;) "
IMG_4155.jpg

"Me and Heidi played tug-of-war with my new Baseball Loofah Dog!"
IMG_4126.jpg

"Thanks, mom! Kisses!!"
IMG_4108.jpg

My little girl is all grown up... sigh... ;)

:hppybdy: Fiona :luv: :luv:

You look soooo gorgeous!!!! Donna I love that last photo of you both! Seems like you all had a fabulous day.

Happy Birthday Fiona!!!!

:jump::hppybdy::jump:

What a nice birthday party!!!!!! Loved the birthday button too!

:pi*no::hppybdy:
Congratulations Fiona! It really looks like fun! Our Molly turns 1 on Sunday, and we have bought gifts for her. My husband has forbidden hats of any kind! But I think it looks so funny!

Aww that is so sweet having a doggy party! I'm going to make Sally a birthday cake when she is one in Feb. I'll have to look out for a good recipe

Back