• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Max did such a good job today

Lynn

My Maxwell did such a GOOD job today....I am so proud of him. I was taking both dogs out of the kennel in the back seat of my car so we could go into Petco when I apparently did not hook his leash correctly (I think I missed the hook totally) and when they got out of the car, Max was loose!!!!! (Luckily the parking lot was mostly empty) I sternly & loudly said 'Max sit' and again 'Max sit' and he went into a down position! This was the very first time he's ever been off leash out of our fenced in yard and certainly the first time in a dangerous place like a parking lot! Thank God we took him to puppy class! Anyway.....I screwed up but luckily all is well.:rah:

You must be so proud. I bet he got the biggest kiss and cuddle when he was safely secured. Big treats coming your way Maxwell. I think Mum owes you a special dinner :razz:

YAY!!! :rah:

Well done Max!!! That happened to us once to when Razz (my sister's dog) slipped out of his Puppia. We remained calm just like you did and asked him to sit. This was on a busy sidewalk in NYC.

It just goes to show how valuable training classes are, doesn't it??? And also how important it is to not panic. You did a great job keeping your calm!! :flwr:

Max, you made your mommy proud!! :dogwlk:

Whew!! Weren't you ecstatic that he listened to you??!! No matter how careful you are...there can always be a slip up. Good boy Max....extra treats for you!!!

Back