• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why....oh WHY do WE need a bath!!!!

Rj Mac

Bath time for our 3 tonight, and as usual all of them were brilliant, but don't know about the rest of you guys, but in our house, the real fun doesn't start until we let them out the bath to dry, then they're all over the place.....and OMG.....beware when Jake decides it's time to shake......
A very sudued Jake....
Bathpics003.jpg
[/IMG]
Bathpics001.jpg
[/IMG]
The girls turn...
Bathpics004.jpg
[/IMG]
Bathpics005.jpg
[/IMG]
Bathpics006.jpg
[/IMG]
Bathpics007.jpg
[/IMG]

A couple more

Out of the 3 of them, Megan just loves the hair dryer...
Bathpics008.jpg
[/IMG]
Bathpics009.jpg
[/IMG]

Where as Lucy prefers the towel and straight to bed......
Bathpics002.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope everyone's well :D

Oh those are the best pics! :) How sweet -- they all look like they are enjoying that warm water. Mine all like the warm hairdryer too -- especially Leo who will keep sitting in front of the others to be in the direct line of the air current! :lol:

Mine are all overdue for a bath.

awwww fab Photos:D we just gave ours a bath too, and they ran all over the house too hehe! right now they are all cuddled up on the sofa lol

Fantastic photos!!!! Cleo just adores the hair dryer too!!! On the rare occasion that I actually blowdry my mop, Cleo waits patiently for the odd blow of air that makes it's way her way!

That last pic of Lucy with your son is the most precious thing I have seen. What a wonderful memory you have captured on film.

AGREED! That picture of Kieran and Lucy is one for the record books. FANTASTIC! I hope K and L are that close always!

Very nice photos. I love the one with your lil boy. I am always asked "how are cavaliers with children?". My answer is "depends on the child". Some kids are UNDESCRIBABLE. Your two look wonderful together.

Thankyou all very much for your lovely comments guys, Kieran and Lucy are best of pals, totally inseperable,

I am always asked "how are cavaliers with children?". My answer is "depends on the child". Some kids are UNDESCRIBABLE.

I know what you mean......we've had dogs since day 1 with Kieran, so he's been raised around them, and has been brought up to respect them...allthough he does enjoy a bit of rough and tumble with Jake :rolleyes:

Alot of people ask us how Cavaliers and "your big dog" get on with kids......and our 3 are fantastic......but there are some kids in our neighbourhood I wouldn't let anywhere near our dogs........or our son for that matter;)

Back