Thread: New Glasses!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Glasses!

I got my very first pair of glasses and just had to model them with my favorite accessory, Fiona!

We went to Opera in the Park in San Francisco a few weeks ago (yup-dogs allowed!), so Fiona got her first 'cultural' experience...hee hee

Donna, Fiona's Mommy

Post Thanks / Like

Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?

Love the glasses by the way - so cute!!

Post Thanks / Like

awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?

Post Thanks / Like

awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?
    It's in Golden Gate Park every september! It's a great event, it's the upcoming season's cast of the SF Opera rehearsing songs from this coming season for free! Everyone brings wine and a picnic and listens to opera until early afternoon. It's great!!

Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?
    Kerry, I'm originally from Marin but now live up in Sacramento (but I DONT consider it my home ). I'm a Bay Area girl at heart! What part of the East Bay are you from? Let's plan a Bay Area meet up!
    Donna, Fiona's Mommy

Post Thanks / Like

Donna, the glasses really suit you, and i love the green on Fiona
    Sarah, Lady, Daisy and Billy

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely picture of you both at the Opera. Did she not mind the noise? On the odd occasion when I turn my music up loud in the house, Max dashes to a quiet corner! Good that your dog is not so noise sensitive and perhaps has developed an ear for music into the bargain!!!

Post Thanks / Like

What a nice photo! The glasses look GREAT!
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"