• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Glasses!

Donna27

I got my very first pair of glasses and just had to model them with my favorite accessory, Fiona! ;)

We went to Opera in the Park in San Francisco a few weeks ago (yup-dogs allowed!), so Fiona got her first 'cultural' experience...hee hee

Glasses.jpg

Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?

Love the glasses by the way - so cute!!

awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?

awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?

It's in Golden Gate Park every september! It's a great event, it's the upcoming season's cast of the SF Opera rehearsing songs from this coming season for free! Everyone brings wine and a picnic and listens to opera until early afternoon. It's great!!

Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?

Kerry, I'm originally from Marin but now live up in Sacramento (but I DONT consider it my home ;) ). I'm a Bay Area girl at heart! :D What part of the East Bay are you from? Let's plan a Bay Area meet up!

Lovely picture of you both at the Opera. Did she not mind the noise? On the odd occasion when I turn my music up loud in the house, Max dashes to a quiet corner! Good that your dog is not so noise sensitive and perhaps has developed an ear for music into the bargain!!!

Back