• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missing Bentley....

Kerry and Bentley

Bentley had his surgery this morning and has to stay over 2 nights to be monitored.... I won't see him until Wednesday night.

I miss him terribly. He's never spent a night alone and I haven't spent a night in my bed without him in over 1.5 years.

I miss my boy :(:(:(:(:(

I know exactlty what you mean! I feel the same way when I have been away with work. When I call my husband I KNOW that he will manage, but Molly worries me a lot more...
I am sure Bentley is fine. I think that cavaliers have a tendency to charm and ensnare the staff on the vet hospitals, so they will get a little more pampering ;)
Treat yourself to something nice while you are waiting: good chocolate, wine, clothes, books, films or anything else to take your mind away from Bentley - everybody deserves a gift now and then, and you deserve it right now!

I totally empathise with you on this, am not looking forward to Pascha's op in a few weeks time.. but thats good advice, keep busy and pamper yourself.. hope all goes well!

Back