• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new treat for Bluebell!!

emmawright

I bought this new Puppia for Bluebell and it is sooooooo lovely! She loved it!

Chocolate brown leather colour, with a really really soft fur lining inside and a matching brown leather lead! Although i can't believe she is in a LARGE at 6 months old!! :shock:

1441718361_ca5df8b83d.jpg

1441718341_7599b3c884.jpg

1441718351_51647eb2bf.jpg

1441718369_a0a6b7aec9.jpg

Wow, that is a very fancy Puppia! I have to go check those out. Bluebell looks darling in it. :)

Who sells these?

Who sells these in the states? Can I find them at PetSmart or PetCo? Or do I have do go to a speciality shop? Or just online?

:thnku:

I've never seen Puppias at PetSmart or PetCo...the only stores I've seen them in are small boutiques. I ordered one online at The New York Dog Shop (www.thenewyorkdogshop.com), and I know that Tia Bellas (www.tiabellas.com) also has them. I've heard people on this board say that you can get good deals on eBay, too...

Back