• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India's puppies now 3 weeks 2 days old

inca

well here they are in the box this morning after baby rice and lactol ...like greedy piggies at the troth
and 2 head shots ( ones were awake ) ruby girl and b-t boy

hope you like them they are a fab litter very placid and India adores them

100_0612.jpg

100_0609.jpg

100_0610.jpg

OK, I'm in the car, Satnav locked in and on my way down, will be there around 2.am, you'll never know I was there, just be really relieved that I am weaning the litter and NOT you! :lol: :lol:

All joking aside, Fantastic litter, total credit to Mam and Dad, Oh OK the midwife gets some credit too!! :cl*p:

What beautiful babies! I want the little up close and personal black and tan one, please. You can fly him/her right to Miami!

They are so glossy! I can smell their lovely sweet puppy smell right thru the computer... :)

I would NEVER get one thing done....I would be cuddling those babies constantly. They are the most adorable cavies !!!!!! Please keep the pictures coming. There cannot be too many or too frequently. Are they all spoken for????? Judy and Dixie

Your little ruby is just beautiful, second choice is the wavy coated pup but they are gorgeous and super glossy. I know I'm no expert but they all look a good shape! I know how hard it is to get good pictures at that age too! I tried often enough. :rolleyes: You should be very proud.

If you could just make me a ruby like that a few years from now....icon_whistling

Last edited:
Too much cuteness. We took so many pictures of Libby growing up at our breeders, I had to make her her own scrapbook!

I love the ruby too and usually I don't go for the whole colors. Those black and tans are cute too!

They're beautiful.........I would just love to 1 day have a Black and Tan......I wonder if we have the room icon_nwunsure......I'm sure Karlin said that 3 Cavaliers is about the same as 2 Labs ;)....Shhh.....don't tell Lisa :lol:

Inca your pups are so cute i love the close up pictures that ruby she lovely shame shes sold think i could of had her shes lovely.Keep us posted

They are wonderful Inca, look really good and lovely shiny coats.

India has every right to be proud!!

Back