• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger's pups -- getting grown up!

they are a cross between blenheim cavalier and yellow labrador - a lovely combination i must say. love those freckles! am getting to visit him sunday and will take more photos.

denise

Thanks for posting that, denise! What a cutie. Yes he isn't long for that basket! :lol:

scampers.jpg

i visited scampers today. what a cuddly guy - and that lovely puppy smell! he is mad as a hatter puppy like, but actually a very calm dog, he's not barky, he knows his name very well, and often sits calmly.... in this pic he does look big, he's in front of a little 7 year old girl. i'd say he has some growing to do... but don't really think he's going to be huge in the end.

what a bundle of goodness :lotsaluv:

Hi Scampers!!

It's great to see the pics of him (he was my fav...shh). He looks so big alright. I love his freckly nose.

Thanks for the pics - love to watch him grow up!:luv::luv::luv:

Thelly, he is the most sublime little man. he often sits so calmly you'd think he was much older then approx 10 weeks. and is so cute with that freckly face - i can see why he was a secret favourite... he's certainly mine!

I think young puppies are more than anything the product of the environment they are raised in -- you cantell a good breeder by the temperament of the puppies they home and I really agaon would like to credit Thelly and Gerry who clearly gave a very happy, active, calm home to these rapscallions. Each puppy is in such a great new home too that they can only keep getting better! :lol: Scampers really has a lot of white on him (more than it seemed when he was tiny!) -- interesting that this has become more prominent as he's gotten a bit older. He sure is cute! Ginger sure produced a strapping young son considering how small she is. Thanks for the update post miss d!

Back