• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger's pups -- getting grown up!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I posted this picture from Thelly into the thread for the little girl still seeking a home but I imagine lots didn't see it. It is such a sweet portrait of Ginger's little family that I wanted to post it for everybody to see. The little girl is having a promising home vetted in the next day or two so :xfngr: she will be soon settled in and spoiled! :)

1437399653_f757537fa9.jpg

Once more I'd just like to give heartfelt thanks to Thelly and Gerry who as first time fosters not only were willing to take two emergency dogs into foster for me, but stuck by Ginger when it emerged she was not just gaining weight but gaining puppies. :shock: Of course I was mortified! Committing to whelping and raising a litter is a Big Job and Thelly and Gerry showed incredible generosity and very big hearts in being willing and able to take on this task. As we all can see, the puppies are a real credit to them and I am delighted they will see one grow to maturity with Thelly's mum and also, that Ginger has a permanent home with them (even though they initially promised they definitely did not want to keep any fosters :lol:).

From L-R they are the pup staying with Thelly's mum (F), the girl looking for her new home, and the little boy.

It is lovely too that the little boy is going to a friend of a board member and so we will also be able to follow his shenanigans as he grows up. :jmp2::jmp2:

They are stunning little puppies :lotsaluv: i would love to home the little girl, but i know it is not possible as i dont live in Ireland. Im glad it looks like she has a good home to go to. Thelly you have done a marvelous job :flwr:

Awww they are just precious!!! I'm coming to Ireland next week, can I take one home with me?? :D

Those are just gorgeous puppies. They look like they're nearly as big as their Mum now :eek: Being Cav/Lab mix I'll bet they grow into wonderful adults.

:w*w: That went quickly didn't it? As you say all credit to Thelly and her OH for their incredible generosity and love, I am so happy that they are keeping Ginger :lotsaluv: sometimes it's good to be a "failed" foster Mum eh? :lotsaluv:

Thanks so much everyone. It has been such a wonderful journey with this family. From glancing at Ginger asleep one evening and thinking - God she is getting FAT! to sitting on the floor with her as she had her little babies! It's so great that we will get to see one of the girls grow up. Mum is naming her Juliet.

As Karlin said - we were adamant that we would not be failed fosters but with everything Ginger had been through with us I could not bear to have her start again somewhere else. I was delighted that we could keep her. :rah: She is well and truly at home now and demands to sleep on me in the evenings (much to LouLou's dismay!!) But they are all friends now

God to think that last April 12 months ago we had no dogs at all here. Bailey was found dumped in the woods close to our house and we took him in - we took ownership of Lou from a family that were not able to look after her properly (thank God) and now little Ginger. We couldn't be happier! It's so weird that they are all Cavs that have come our way...a calling I think! *ng*l

They are so adorable. Well done Thelly for all your hard work and I'm so glad Ginger has found her forever home with you :D

I, too, just have to say Well Done !!!!!!! We are all going to miss seeing pictures and reading updates on Ginger and her puppies. It has been quite a journey for us all and I know especially for you. But what a happy ending for 4 wonderful dogs. Way to go..........Judy and Dixie

Congratulations Thelly on doing such a superb job of raising the pups - they look wonderful, and I'm so thrilled that we will continue to have updates.

It's fabulous that Ginger can stay with you - I'm sure you have a very special bond now after raising the pups together.

Wishing Juliet and the other pups a wonderful happy future - another happy ending - well really a new beginning.

Just was sent this pic of Goldie in her new home. :l*v: Isn't she a sweetie?

The report form her new family is that she slept through the night without crying, is already going outside to do her business, and they adore her. :)

1468814472_7d1aa8e025.jpg

Yippee - I am so happy to see this pic. I was a little sad yesterday saying goodbye but they were so happy to meet her it made it alot easier seeing the smiles!

Just one left now...little freckle face - off on Wednesday to his new life. I will miss them all.

hi everyone.. here is the little boy. named scampers.

i lent them a cat basket while they decide what type of basket (and what size!) to get for him... he's not going to fit in this one for very long...

:lotsaluv:

post-1-1191573689.jpg

He looks so big! I want to give him a big squeeze! Love the name. Can't wait to see him grow B I G G E R!!!

Thanks for the pic!

Back