Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginger's pups -- getting grown up!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much everyone. It has been such a wonderful journey with this family. From glancing at Ginger asleep one evening and thinking - God she is getting FAT! to sitting on the floor with her as she had her little babies! It's so great that we will get to see one of the girls grow up. Mum is naming her Juliet.

As Karlin said - we were adamant that we would not be failed fosters but with everything Ginger had been through with us I could not bear to have her start again somewhere else. I was delighted that we could keep her. She is well and truly at home now and demands to sleep on me in the evenings (much to LouLou's dismay!!) But they are all friends now

God to think that last April 12 months ago we had no dogs at all here. Bailey was found dumped in the woods close to our house and we took him in - we took ownership of Lou from a family that were not able to look after her properly (thank God) and now little Ginger. We couldn't be happier! It's so weird that they are all Cavs that have come our way...a calling I think!
    Thelma - Willing slave to LouLou (Ruby), Bailey (Big Blen),
    Ginger Retired Momma Blen

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Thelly, they are stunning, a real credit to you and Ginger
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

They are so adorable. Well done Thelly for all your hard work and I'm so glad Ginger has found her forever home with you
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

I, too, just have to say Well Done !!!!!!! We are all going to miss seeing pictures and reading updates on Ginger and her puppies. It has been quite a journey for us all and I know especially for you. But what a happy ending for 4 wonderful dogs. Way to go..........Judy and Dixie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Thelly on doing such a superb job of raising the pups - they look wonderful, and I'm so thrilled that we will continue to have updates.

It's fabulous that Ginger can stay with you - I'm sure you have a very special bond now after raising the pups together.

Wishing Juliet and the other pups a wonderful happy future - another happy ending - well really a new beginning.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just was sent this pic of Goldie in her new home. Isn't she a sweetie?

The report form her new family is that she slept through the night without crying, is already going outside to do her business, and they adore her.

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yippee - I am so happy to see this pic. I was a little sad yesterday saying goodbye but they were so happy to meet her it made it alot easier seeing the smiles!

Just one left now...little freckle face - off on Wednesday to his new life. I will miss them all.

Post Thanks / Like

how did i missing this whole thread!! They have gotten so big and are so cute.
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

hi everyone.. here is the little boy. named scampers.

i lent them a cat basket while they decide what type of basket (and what size!) to get for him... he's not going to fit in this one for very long...

Post Thanks / Like

He looks so big! I want to give him a big squeeze! Love the name. Can't wait to see him grow B I G G E R!!!

Thanks for the pic!