• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility Class

Gingers Mommy

We just got back from our first Agility class!
It was super fun and Ginger did a good job. We actually had bought an agility set over the summer but only used it a few times. Ginger did great on the jumps, and through the tire- all things we had done before. But she went through the tunnel for the first time. It wasnt fully extended so they could get used to it, but she went right in! I was so proud! Its very fun and I recommend it for anyone looking to bond with their dogs.
We did spins as well and having learned that in a tricks class ginger was a pro! There were only 3 other doggies in the class, a terrier mix, a cute 9mo old lab and a small pomeranian.
Its every thursday for the next 5 weeks. My OH took a picture of her that I'll try to put up tomorrow! Keep you posted on the classes!!

:w*w:That sounds like such fun. Can't wait till I can have a little go at agility with Beau.

That sounds like a really nice size for a class. It's always such a thrill when they try something that's a bit scary for them like the tunnels. All my dogs have enjoyed doing some aspect of agility -- Leo loves the dog walk for example -- so it really is something that is fun for most and gves them real confidence too.

Excellent! I'm so looking forward to my dogs being old enough for it, my daughter wants to take Hermie and I'll take Maija. We watched a show a couple of weeks ago and it was such fun. They do a special course for little dogs so that should be great. Got to wait till February though...

Back