• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy farming to be outlawed in Ireland

chubbs

I am not sure if this is old news but i read an article in todays Irish mirror that legislation
to outlaw puppy farming is to be introduced by Christmas.The Minister responsible said the efforts of general dog lovers all over the country had helped to speed up the introduction of this legislation.Well done to you all.

Hey thanks for that! This is legislation many of us have fought long and hard for and this is one of the issues I've worked directly with politicians and civil servants on too.

With a Green minister in charge of this area we had expected legislation at last but have been waiting and waiting. This is great to know they have made a statement on it. :rah:

Thats fabulous news! hope it includes the north too! since there are a lot of them down in fermanagh who trade both sides of the borders.

It would be nice if this snowballed into including the whole of the U.K. too!

Back