• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Choose your puppy toy

Barbara Nixon

Puppies 1-3

IMGpup10001.jpg

How cool to be able to pick, please may I have number 6? (The one on the right of 4-6)

If the Mum's are on offer, please may I have the one on the right?

If anyone who has ordered a small puppy would like to choose, then pm me the number, working left to right in each photo. If you give me a choice, I'll try to satisfy everyone. Is that possible ? Or you can leave the choice to me. The camera angle and being a bit squashed does change the expressions somewhat.

Now I have some good boxes, I'll post the pups on Monday, as I don't want them squashed in storage, over the weekend. I'll personally contact people, who are having theirs delivered by David or his colleague, about day of visit.

All mums were taken within minutes of posting, but I'll see if any more come in to the wholesalers.

As not everyone confirmed that they wanted puppies, there are two small ones let . £5 plus £1.20 postage-UK only.

Last edited:
No 1, 2, 4 and 9 are really cute.

No 8 is saying "just you wait til I get you home" No 7 is saying "Do I have to" No 6 "It wasnt me" No 5 "I am tired" No 3 "Is there anyting to eat?"

oooh yes please Barbara, can I take the remaining two? I don't mind which, whoever's left, they are really cute!!

Can you PM me your address? Thanks.

Are there any left Barbara ? If so can i have one please? my daughter would love for her birthday next week. Thanks :flwr:

they hav some of those in the store in dublin
i picked up a tri coloured little one..because it reminded me of my furr baby at home :( lol

i dont know if the store has a website.
to tell u the truth i dont know what store itw as (im so sorry lol) it was a card shop in the shopping district of dublin.

http://www.keeltoys.co.uk/products.htm
that is the maker of the stuffed cavaliers (that i picked up anyways) theyre really cute and squishy.
and ohh i had fun with my dadd

msn chat
"hey dad hows it going?"
"good how was your day?"
"oh good i went shopping..there was this little cavalier in the store..i coudlnt resist..i bought him"
".......i sure hope that is statue"
"no its not a statue.."

giggles.. its cause when i go back to canada i ill stil live at home lol. they say no more pets.(3 cats and a dog. althoguh theyre allowing my sister to get ad og so i donno what sence that rule makes!!:D)

Back