• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby girl

Cathy T

My baby girl is going to be 4 years old on Wednesday. Where have the last 4 years gone? It seems like just yesterday I brought my little pumpkin doodle home. Shelby is the light of our lives. Such a happy and sweet little personality. Shelby doesn't demand attention, she approaches your with her low little tail wag and pleads with her eyes. How can you say no?!! She is truly the apple of her daddy's eye.
Happy birthday my little angel. I love you more than words can say.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=406&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Aww What a lovely slideshow Cathy!! :hppybdy: Shelby, 4 years where did that go to eh? I know how you feel Cathy, my Logan will be 7 in February barely seems 5 minutes since I delivered him!! :lotsaluv:

I hope that Shelby has a wonderful birthday on Wednesday with a lovely party and a huge chocolate cake! :lotsaluv:

:hppybdy:, Shelby! What a cutie you are :luv: and what wonderful photos. Buddy enjoyed the retrieving shots but Hadley saw the photo of the purse and she wants one! :rolleyes: Hope you get to enjoy a decade plus more on good health and the good life.

Oh HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY To darling precious Shelby.

What a beautiful baby puppy you were - such a tiny wee mite, who grew up into a stunning girl.

Sending huggles and kisses from all the clan - have a wonderful day and hope Momma spoils you even more than normal LOL

Happy Birthday Shelby!!:hppybdy: Shelby is so adorable. I have always loved her little face!!
Time sure flies with them doesn't it. My Maya will be 5 in May....just doesn't seem possible.

What a wonderful slideshow!!!!!! Shelby is beautiful. Happy Birthday to Shelby... Judy and Dixie

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Shelby! Loved the slide show...great choice of music!!! What a beautiful girl Shelby is!

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 4th Birthday Shelby!!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:
Lovely slide show Cathy! I LUV the last photo of her with her little rose!:luv:

:hppybdy::jump::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday, Sweet Shelby! You've grown up to be such a beautiful young lady. Spencer and I send lots of hugs your way.

Ahhh that's a real labour of love. I didn't realise Shelby was the same age as Jaspar and Leo! :) I just love that little cute tri face she has; she always looks ready for an adventure. :dogwlk:

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday Shelby. You have made your Mommy and Daddy very happy. You go girl!

Back