• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My first Video.

It worked beautifully Pauline!!! Great slideshow! wonderful pics! very professional cl*p

Dylan - you're a LUV BUG :lotsaluv:

Thank you Claire. It's hard to find how to copy the link. I found my video in the public gallery!

Dylan was a very cute baby and now he's such a good looking dog. He looks so happy in all the pictures with his people.

Oh! Paulene what amazing pictures and so well taken! Absolutely beautiful, especially the one with the puppy looking up at you. But they are all great and makes me very envious of you right now.

Excellent job! I've always thought Dylan was such a handsome boy and he was such an incredibly cute puppy! I just love how fluffy he was as a puppy.

What a great video! Dylan was a beautiful puppy and just seems to get more and more hansome!

Back