Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Annabel has passed away 4th June 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Annabel has passed away 4th June 2007

Hello friends of Annabel,

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am sad to say that my beautiful Annabel has gone to wait for me at rainbow bridge, at the age of 15 years, 10 months and 16 days.

She really was a delightful dog, and faithful friend, and I am grateful to have been her family for more than 15 and a half years.

Please keep in touch, I would still love to hear about your precious Cavaliers.

RIP Princess Annabel

Love Bianca
    Lady Vivaine of Camavon, (Annabel) 19th July 1991 - 4th June 2007

Post Thanks / Like

So very sorry to hear your sad news ---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy So Very Sorry

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, Annabel was a credit to you as you were to her, you were so very lucky to have her for as long as you did. a huge for you and Good Night Sweet annabel, God BLESS!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about ur loss!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear this. Please take care.
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

I have had to make the decision to put two beloved canine friends to sleep, one (an American Cocker) at age 16 and the other (an English Cocker) just short of 14 years. When it is late in their lives and they have shared many happy, healthy years with you, it is really a gift to be able to let them go peacefully. It does not lessen the loss, your eyes will occasionally fill with tears years later but most of the time the thought of Annabelle will bring a smile to your face and a sparkle to your eyes as you remember all the good times and love between you. Thank you for taking such good care of her in life and in death. Run free, Annabelle, sweet girl!
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation I only hope that my guys can live to be 15 years, 10 months and 16 days. that's just incredible.

Annabel will be waiting for you with open arms at the bridge. big to you and we're all here for you if you need it

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I am very sorry for your loss, but she had a long life and a lot of wonderful memories your family has of her it is always hard to loose a big part of your family.
    judy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry, Bianca. Annabel was a beautiful dog and what a marvelous age to reach.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry, Bianca. Annabel sounded like such an amazing companion and member of your family. I'm glad she lived such a long and wonderful life with you.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney