• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Niko

I'm so sorry to hear about Niko--he was so beautiful. Though it was hard, I'm sure you made the right decision for Niko.

Sending hugs and prayers your way. :flwr:

So very sorry for the loss you feel right now and can really empathise with you, having been there. As others have said, the pain will ease and yes, a time will most definately come when you will once more be able to smile when you think of the hundreds of happy moments you shared. You did what you had to do and what you know was the bravest and best thing for an animal you truly loved.

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words and for keeping us in your thoughts. His ashes are now ready for us to pick up, and we have decided to plant a flowering shrub in front of his favorite window; we'll spread his ashes when we plant it. I think it will bring me a lot of comfort to have this type of marker for him, especially once the shrub blooms next spring.

Oh Jen,

I am heartened to hear this, when dogs of mine have gone to the bridge we have often planted shrubs on their memorials, I was only this week-end gone wandering in the garden by the shrub planted on the memorial of one dog in particular and it was doing so well, I found it a great comfort indeed! :hug: :hug:

Back