• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fluid motion

Barbara Nixon

I nearly choked with laughing (shouldn't really) at Teddy, this morning.

When I went down, with the dogs, there was a toasty smell and david was sitting, legs stretched out, in an armchair enjoying a large toasted teacake.

Teddy had been behind me , but in one fluid movement, while we took time to blink, he was across the floor, up David's legs and had the top half of the teacake almost in his stomach, leaving David the bottom half on his plate. The amazed look on Monty's face was priceless.

That's hilarious! Reminds me of when my old cocker, Jessie, ate the ice cream right off the top of a freshly-dipped cone all in one fell swoop. :oops:

David made do with the half left, once he'd stopped laughing enough.

teddy should now be called Sixties. Turbo Tonka Teddy Toasted Teacake Taker . (Tonka because he's a toughie, like the toys)

:rotfl::rotfl:
That story reminds me of one time when we had ryans parents round for dinner one night, and we were having tea and biccies after and as jake walked past ryans mum he swiped the cookie clean off the plate

lisa

:rotfl: Would loved to have been a fly on the wall. Where is the video camera when you need it!

Back