• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Amber All Grown Up

Lisa_T

1463873843_7a6af00ce3.jpg

Being a little devil..

1464731056_242fd86b8f.jpg

Looking sweet and sulky...

1464734160_f1f6416dfa.jpg

Havin' a siesta...

Hope you enjoy!

:lol: Those are great. Seems like she was just a puppy a short time ago! She has grown so fast. PS She looks very unimpressed by her bow! :lol:

Ohhh she is so cute!!! What great photos Lisa! Love the first one....too cute!

*g* The bow was a spur of the moment thing. My mum was playing with Amber's 'blonde, punky fringe' (it'd actually be much longer if it wasn't for grooming) and I joked about tying it up. We had a ribbon, so.... took a series of photos, but that one was the best! Amber's 14 months old now.

We think so. Even my grandmother, who initially viewed her with suspicion, has fallen for her. Although Holly will always be Nanny's special girl. Even so, this is astonishing- never, until I got Holly, would my grandmother have ever voluntarily touch a dog! Now she cuddles my two happily, and will even pet my uncle's bratty little shih-tzu cross.

Back