• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visited Barkley today!

he looks like mischief :)

You've got THAT right!!!

By the way, here is his Uncle Simon Sez...his mommy's brother...when he was just a wee laddy. Incredible family resemblance, you think?
17952.jpg

So are ya back? are ya? are ya? Do ya have any pictures to post? do ya? do ya? Not that we're impatient or anything.

:rah:Happy Gotcha Day, Barkley! Welcome to Your Wonderful New Home:rah:

A little piece of advice: Don't chase the fuzzy things that go "meow," they scratch!

Baby is home and is chewing his way through a Merrick Flossie...pictures soon, I promise...four of the five cats have befriend him and the other one is a scaredy cat but he's the gentlest of the bunch. Updates soon, I promise! :luv:

Woohoo!!

cl*p Barkley is HOME! :) I thought about you at 8AM PST time and knew you were getting him at that moment :)

I can't wait for the pictures!

Back