• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visited Barkley today!

Debby with a Y

Barkley's breeder invited us to stop by for a visit today because he can't come home until the end of the week and I was missing him so much. My little boy grew a LOT in one week!!!
Check out Mr. Wigglebutt!

100_3439.JPG

Look at the flying ears!

100_3441.JPG

I can't believe I have to wait a WEEK for Barkley to come home!

100_3444.JPG

I can't believe how cute he is!!

100_3448.JPG

Let's face it...I'm in love!

Wow he is gorgeous Debby :luv: Is the dog in the background a king charles spaniel ?

i was thinking that to Sarah!
Debby , Barkley is just adorable, bet you cant wait til next week!:p

Hey Debby with a Y:

How are you enjoy all the RAIN? We've had bucket down here. Its awful.

Anyway:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Barkley is just adorable. :rah: Do you call him Sir Charles occasionally? You know . . . Charles Barkley. No wonder you find yourself falling for the Little Bark Man. Zena, Ziggy and I can't wait to meet you and Barkley as soon as he's a little bigger.

:dogwlk:Dog Park Here We Come!:dogwlk:

Julie, the rain is AWFUL, I am so sick of it! What water shortage? :confused:

Baby Barkley is going to have a lot of nicknames and yes that is one! He is also Sparkly Barkley with that super-personality of his!!

I look forward to meeting you and your sweeties real soon. Also I signed up for a toy breed dog meetup group that meets in various Broward County dog parks and I know that will help him socialize with DOGS...he's coming home to live with five cats and he could get an identity crisis! :eek:

Come on, Friday!! :luv:

Last edited:
Whoa.....If anyone would like a definition of cute please forward these pics ;)

I have to say,I think `Barkley` is the best name ever!! If ever I get another dog and its male - and its young enough to have its name changed I shall def call it Barkley!
What a cool,cool name :cool:

Wow, thanks!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's irresistable!! :luv:

We kept thinking he would be Bailey, Bradley, Bobby...but I saw another Cav named Barkleigh and I liked it...stole it and changed the spelling to Barkley. People are warning me that I can't say "no bark" to him so I reply that I'll just teach him "no woof" instead! :p

Tomorrow is the big day, is it not? You and Barkley look so wonderful, I simply love your smile at the pictures!
He is a wonderful little handful!

Oh, thank you! Yes, tomorrow morning..although there is a slim chance I might get him tonight, and I'm ready!! His things are all out, organized, and in place. He is indeed a wiggly little guy and I can't wait to have a little furry playmate!

Tonight, huh? How very exciting! You and Barkley are going to have so much fun together. Just one thing to remember . . . :snap: lots of them and then :cffee: so we can all share your joy and excitement!

Oh, don't worry...pretty soon, the members of Cav Talk will be signing on and shaking their heads, saying "jeepers...not MORE pictures of Barkley!!!" :yikes

Hi!

Just found this thread, he is adorable Debby!! Looking forwards to loads more Baby Barkley pics! :snap::snap: Not long to go now, tick tock, tick tock!!

P.s I see his Dad in him!! :lotsaluv:

Darn, I have to wait until 11 tomorrow morning now to pick him up...however will I get ANY sleep tonight? :confused: :eek:

Cathryn he not only looks like his dad, he looks just like his uncle Simon's baby pic. I guess it's really obvious that I am in love, huh? :luv:

Ohhh -not until tomorrow, then? I can ordinate lots of chocolate and ice cream, if you need to be consoled...
I remember last year when we got Molly - no much sleep either, it was just so hard to wait the last day!

Oh boy! This will be your longest night ever I think!

oK here's a plan for you, pile of DVD's, MASSIVE tub of your favourite Ice-Cream, bottle of plonk, and a pic of your baby to gaze adoringly at from time to time!

This time tomorrow he will be here and you'll be up to your neck in not wanting to let him go ever again!! :lotsaluv:

AND you can always wade through the archives on here, read "The Person Below Me" from start to finish (Now there's a challenge, over 3000 posts there!!) etc, etc.............

:hug: Barkley will soon be here, but for now I'd start with the vino and the ice-cream OK? ;)

Back