Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visited Barkley today!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's irresistable!!

We kept thinking he would be Bailey, Bradley, Bobby...but I saw another Cav named Barkleigh and I liked it...stole it and changed the spelling to Barkley. People are warning me that I can't say "no bark" to him so I reply that I'll just teach him "no woof" instead!
    Owned by Barkley the CKCS , Sweet Pea the ET , and three goofy cats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Tomorrow is the big day, is it not? You and Barkley look so wonderful, I simply love your smile at the pictures!
    He is a wonderful little handful!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, thank you! Yes, tomorrow morning..although there is a slim chance I might get him tonight, and I'm ready!! His things are all out, organized, and in place. He is indeed a wiggly little guy and I can't wait to have a little furry playmate!

Post Thanks / Like

Tonight, huh? How very exciting! You and Barkley are going to have so much fun together. Just one thing to remember . . . lots of them and then so we can all share your joy and excitement!
    Julie and the Z-Team
    Miami, Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, don't worry...pretty soon, the members of Cav Talk will be signing on and shaking their heads, saying "jeepers...not MORE pictures of Barkley!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Just found this thread, he is adorable Debby!! Looking forwards to loads more Baby Barkley pics! Not long to go now, tick tock, tick tock!!

P.s I see his Dad in him!!
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Darn, I have to wait until 11 tomorrow morning now to pick him up...however will I get ANY sleep tonight?

Cathryn he not only looks like his dad, he looks just like his uncle Simon's baby pic. I guess it's really obvious that I am in love, huh?

Post Thanks / Like

he looks like mischief

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ohhh -not until tomorrow, then? I can ordinate lots of chocolate and ice cream, if you need to be consoled...
    I remember last year when we got Molly - no much sleep either, it was just so hard to wait the last day!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy! This will be your longest night ever I think!

oK here's a plan for you, pile of DVD's, MASSIVE tub of your favourite Ice-Cream, bottle of plonk, and a pic of your baby to gaze adoringly at from time to time!

This time tomorrow he will be here and you'll be up to your neck in not wanting to let him go ever again!!

AND you can always wade through the archives on here, read "The Person Below Me" from start to finish (Now there's a challenge, over 3000 posts there!!) etc, etc.............

Barkley will soon be here, but for now I'd start with the vino and the ice-cream OK?
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!