• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FOUND: Six Cavaliers Missing in Fareham area UK

Oh no! That's why I don't let family look after my dogs, people are so careless with leaving gates open.

I live in the area. I will keep an eye open for adult dogs for sale.

Edit: I just had a look and it's my cavalier's breeder - I recognise the leather sofa. The ruby pictured is his mother. None of the dogs have collars or tags either. They live down a country road in Wickham. I'll call them. :(

Last edited:
Yes it is them. They've been missing since Saturday afternoon. 4 blen, 1 tri and 1 ruby. One of them is about to give birth next week too :(

Bad enough to have one go missing but five and one to be a mother soon, poor things. I hope they get them back soon.:(

thanks very much for reporting this on the board. I'm going to go through the free-ads on the internet in case they are stolen and for sale.

:xfngr: I hope they are found and returned home soon, Bad enough!if 1 of your dogs going missing, but all 6 of them:yikes My heart goes out to the owners, they must be in bits at the minute:flwr:

:( thats horrible..keep us posted.
6 cavaliers...wow.
and a mom to be..thats so scarry...lets hope theyre found soon..ill pray for them

Oh no! That's why I don't let family look after my dogs, people are so careless with leaving gates open.

I don't think the gate was left open - the dogs were let out into the garden with a Spinone and a Mastiff, a few minutes later they found the gate open - the big dogs returned but not the Cavaliers.

They are believed to have been stolen, the police have issued a crime number

There is a co-ordinated search taking place today at 12.30pm from the house - if anyone in the area {Wickham Hampshire} is able to help that would be great.

Owner can be contacted via Doglost on 01302 743361

Last edited:
it makes mor sence that they were stolen rather then just missing.

not that i know from experiance..but i would assume 6 missing cavaliers would be alot easier to track down then 6 stolen cavaliers.
A missing dog you ask neighbours you ask people in the area..someone would have seen somehting...and generaly if that many people know and spot one..on its own..theyll call someone.

stolen on the other hand..thats really sad :(

Keeping fingers and everything crossed - they have just been put into the re-united section of DogLost so that means they've been found - just waiting to see if we can get the full story. :rah:

Oh my goodness! I am so glad for the owner and these dogs. Let us know the long story! This has been broadcast everywhere, with many organising a search that was to happen today (or maybe this is the result of the search?).

Back