• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FOUND: Six Cavaliers Missing in Fareham area UK

Latest posting on Doglost! (As you can see I've been following this closely)

"Owner will post the story a bit later, but lets say 6 turned into 11, cos Sophie had her babies whilst away from home 5 healthy pups 3 dogs and 2 bitches. ALL DOING WELL "

Awww bless :luv: I am so happy for owner - its so rare these days to get happy endings. :rah::rah:

:w**h**::w**h**:Fantastic, thank goodness they're home safe and sound, we're so relieved for the doggies and the owners,

They can breathe a little easier now cl*pcl*p

Boy they are so very, very lucky to have them all back, with pups. :flwr: Anxious to hear the details now!

Oh my! I never expected that. Can't wait to hear the story. Please post a link when the owner posts her story. Wow, can't believe it! :eek::rah:

Only just found this story, incredible is about all I can say! :eek: To get them all back and a litter of healthy pups, can't wait to read this truly incredible story!! :eek:

:w*w:pups and all!!! Amazing. I can't believe that the pups came while the dogs were lost. Can't believe they all got home safe. Am sooooo looking forward to hearing the entire story.

Update

On doglost owner discusses the finding-click on first of her Cav's listed. Wasn't sure I could bring statement to here. The whelping hadn't been completed when she got them back-whew..

It took a lot of clicks to get to, so I'm copying it here.
i wuld like to say a heartfelt thanyou to evary one who helped in the search for my girls,they were found when a close freind phoned a vet not used by me,and was told a lady had come in and said she had found the dogs walking in the lane and thought they had been dumped,so took them home.she said she had phoned the police and they had told her to phone" paws "who i had never heard of.any way i was given this ladys phone number and found out she lived 1/4 mile down the lane so instantly went and fetched 5home as sophie was half way through welping her pups,so shot home put up the welping box turned her heat lamp on rushed back and bought her home with her 5 babies all doing really well, why they wernt scanned is a mystery,but am so pleased to have them all home safe and well,and sorry it has taken me so long in posting this,but today has been just mad with the phone ringing non stop saying how pleased everyone is on their safe return.once again thank you every one for all the help and messages .it has been a great help in getting me through this nightmare

:rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah::rah:

Thanks for posting the story. I'm so glad she got the dogs back. Thank goodness that woman took them home with her or they could have ended up anywhere.

True, thank goodness a kind person took them in, and cared enough to inquire at the vet!!

It makes me realize that no matter how many stones you think you've unturned, you still may not reunite. Many years ago a beautiful Maine Coon kitten wandered onto my property. She had on a collar but no tags. :( We tried for two weeks to find her owner, including ads in the newspaper. We finally gave up and adopted the beautiful girl, but it makes me realize that a happy reunion can still be hit and miss.

Back