• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Eavan

Well I am new to this and I have a little six month old puppy. Her name is Georgie and I will down load a picture later.
My mum had a king charles but I did not realise how sweet and baby like they are until i got mine. I am just waiting for her to be able to talk back!

Hello and icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk!

We have a lot of fun on here and we have some quite "heated" discussions too but on the whole we are totally harmless and are all united in the one simple fact that we are ALL "owned" by this wonderful breed of dog! :lotsaluv: Looking forwards to hearing your tales with Georgie and also to seeing some :snap: of her very soon!!

Welcome. I can't wait to see your pictures. My little Dixie is 6 mo. too. I agree they are just the sweetest dogs ever !!!!!! Judy and Dixie

Back