• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I Survived the Puppy Mill

mlsande21

Hello All!

Well, I survived the puppy mill and we picked up our new puppy yesterday from a very good family breeder. His color is ruby, he's 10 weeks old and we named him Rudy. We had a very good evening and night considering it's his first night "away from home!" We're headed to Vet this afternoon....ouch!

We are THRILLED with our decision to get a CKCS.......he is a great dog!

Here is a link to his picture...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=134373759&albumID=1046207&imageID=10310163

Mike

glad you got your puppy and are all happy :)

can't see the photo though cos you have to join myspace to see it but I'm sure he is gorgeous

Put his pic up on Photobucket or Flickr then use the img tags so we can see him!

ohh he's just adorable!!! What did you decide to name him? :) How old is he? I'm in love :lotsaluv:

1472673425_c2da4a5920_o.jpg

Ruby Puppy

Thanks for the nice comments. He is 11 weeks old and we named him Rudy. We are very pleased, he's a very nice puppy and gets LOTS of compliments when we're out.

Mike

Back