• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

maxine1

:paw: Hello everyone, :paw:

My name is Max - some of you may know me from other forums :)

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

Sammy - who is 3 and a half and Abi who is 6months - Abi only has one eye but that does not effect her at all she still has all her buttons on.

Here are just a few photo's for you to see

This is Sammy my boy
dunbar-peters012.jpg

DSCF0556-1.jpg

and Abi my girl
fran018.jpg

abi009.jpg

I really am looking forward to speaking to you all

Max - Sammy and Abi xx

Welcome....so glad you are here. Sammy and Abi are beautiful.....Judy and Dixie

Hi Max I'm really glad to see you here <waves>

Great to see darling Sammy and your new baby, bless her she's really beautiful

Hope to see lots more photos and hear what you've all been up to here.

Love from all of us here...

yay, Maxine :) :) :)

Welcome to Cavalier Talk. It's a great forum :) and I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.

Sammy and Abi are beautiful dogs - for those of you who don't know Maxine, she is a really good friend of mine and our Marlon and Abi love to play together. Their playfights in the middle of the park or the beach are so funny.

Lots of love from us all xxx

icon_welcome Max, Sammy and Abi from Miami. My name is Julie and I am owned by a collection of cavvies and corgis. The five of us can't wait to see more pictures of Sammy and Abi and hear of all the fun you guys have together.

Hey there maxine1 ;) ;) and icon_welcome
I am sure you will really enjoy the forum!!(y)(y)
Great pics of Sammy and Abi.

Back