• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quincy gets his way

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm doing some late night writing on some overdue assignments and looked down to see this line-up:

1473097501_f18dea0288.jpg

I see Quincy has successfully pushed his way in between Leo and Jaspar where he is currently purring very loudly and cleaning his paw. :rolleyes: They all especially like this bed as a bunch of them can fit on it at the same time.

OH so SWEEEEEET!!!

Barkley comes home in a couple of days and I can just pray that my catties will snuggle with him like yours did!!

Good photo. I'd never get a photo like that. Murphy barks at our 2 cats until they move off his bed:badgrin:

Good Luck on the assignments Karlin! (y)

Quincy sure does look comfy on that bed Bless him! Three on the bed and the little one said "Shove Over!" :rotfl:

Back