• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

pekchops

My wife and I found your Website. It is wonderful. We are new to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel world. We researched for 4 to 6 weeks and found a Fantastic Breeder here in Ga. We brought our new Blenheim Angel Home last week.:) Princeton is his name. Pictures will follow soon. His temperment and personality are great. Thanks to websites like this one we found a Breeder that has all the OFA and CERF, Patella and Hips Documentation on his whole family line dating back since the early 90's. We love him dearly. Thanks to all of you for having such an informative website. Your Babies are wonderful in the pictures that are posted.

The King Family:)cavtiny

Hello King Family!!! icon_welcome to the board! I'm so glad you found the information here useful, I always have. :) I'm looking forward to hearing all about Princeton and to seeing lots of piccies. :snap: :snap:

Welcome King family!! Great to hear you did your research and wound up with all your certs in order. Now....where's the picture of your precious??!! :)

icon_welcome To the King family and Princeton!!

Looking forwards to hearing stories and seeing some :snap: soon, if you need help or advice, just ask!!

Cavalier

Hello Everyone, Thank you for the welcome. Dumb Question? How do I put Pictures on here.

Thank You,

Briancavtiny

Welcome aboard Brian & the King family. Congratulations on obtaining your puppy, and cudos to you all for doing your homework before jumping in.

icon_welcome

Back